Tongues / Rest
Isaiah 28:11-12 For with stammering lips and another tongue will He speak to His people. 12 To whom He said, This is the rest wherewith you may cause the weary to rest; (John 4:10; Ephesians 6:18) and this is the refreshing: (Jude 20; Romans 8:26-28) yet they would not hear!
READ Isaiah 28:9-13
I Corinthians 14:21 this verse is repeating Isaiah 28:11-12: For with stammering lips and another tongue will he speak to this people. 12To whom he said, This is the rest wherewith ye may cause the weary to rest; and this is the refreshing: yet they would not hear.
There is no question or matter of interpretation that Paul is speaking about tongues and its usage and importance. The flow of the living waters of the Holy Spirit's ministry is through speaking in tongues.
I Corinthians 14:20 Brethren, be not children in understanding: howbeit in malice be you children, but in understanding be men.
- Speaking in tongues is a sign you are Spirit filled Acts 2:4; 10:46; 19:6
- Speaking in tongues edify one self. Jude 20
- Praying in tongues eliminates selfishness in prayer. Romans 8:26
- Praying in tongues builds faith. Jude 20, Romans 8:28
- We can speak to God anytime. I Corinthians 14:28
- Perfect will of God. Romans 8:27
- Rest and refreshing, speaking in tongues. Isaiah 28:11-12
- Praying in tongues to exalt and give thanks to God. I Corinthians 14:15-17
- Praying in tongues leads to prophecy. Acts 19:6
Do you want your mind renewed? Do you want the perfect will of God for you and those you pray for? I Corinthians 12:2
Do you want not to be weak but powerful in Yahuweh?
Seek the gifts of God as a child in believing the scriptures. These gifts are for you. Do you love God? Seek all that God has for you. Do you speak in tongues? If not, why not, if so do you pray always in the Spirit as well as with your understanding. Do you covet to interpret and prophecy through tongues?
Do you love the words of Yahuweh or do you love your own thoughts or denomination?
We are in the last days. The gift of tongues is even more important than ever. We don't always know how to pray but the Holy Spirit does. We ask God with our understanding, we must also ask in the Holy Ghost so that we ask not a miss, but according to His perfect will. Words of wisdom, understanding, prophecy ect; come quicker by praying in tongues.
Halle lu Yahushua for the gifts of the Holy Spirit!
HOME | ABOUT EAM | TEACHINGS | VIDEOS | CONTACT US
Copyright 2008 Eagles Alarm Ministries