Yahuweh, who shall abide in thy tabernacle?
Who shall dwell in thy holy hill?
- 2) He that walketh uprightly,
- and worketh righteousness,
- and speaketh the truth in his heart.
- 3) He that backbiteth not with his tongue,
- nor doeth evil to his neighbor,
- nor taketh up a reproach(shame, rebuke, disgrace) against his neighbor.
- 4) In whose eyes a [vile person}(despised) is contemned(held in contempt); but he honor them that fear Yahuweh.
- He that swear to his own hurt, and change not.
- 5) He that putteth not out his money to usury,
- nor taketh reward against the innocent.
He that doeth these things shall never be moved.
HOME | ABOUT EAM | TEACHINGS | VIDEOS | CONTACT US
Copyright 2008 Eagles Alarm Ministries