March 21, 2004 Quiz
- What is righteousness? Answer: Being conformed to spiritual and morel principles.
- What is grace? Answer: Divine influence upon your heart and its’ reflection in life. Strong’s # 5485 charis
- What is the New Covenant? How did you get into it? God will remember your sins and iniquities no more and will write His laws upon your heart. Passing through the shed blood by faith in Yahushua’s sacrifice and resurrection unto eternal life for me.
- The law was not made for whom? Answer: a righteous man. I Timothy 1:9
- What does God say you should delight in; Answer: Jeremiah 9:24 I Am YAHUWEH which exercise lovingkindness, judgment, and righteousness, in the earth:
6.) What purpose is chastening? Answer: Hebrews 12:11 2) whatever in adults also cultivates the soul, esp. by correcting mistakes and curbing passions.
2a) instruction which aims at increasing virtue 2b) chastisement, chastening, (of the evils with which God visits men for their amendment)
- What scriptures New and Old Testaments come in to power when praying in tongues? Romans 8:26-28; I Corinthians 18-21; Isaiah 28:11-12; Jude 20; Ephesians 6:18; (John 20:22, Luke 24:49, Acts 1:8) ACTS 2:4
- Who has all power now? Matthew 28:18, Daniel 7:13-14; Ephesians 1:17-23; Revelation 4:11.
- Where is the blessing in Yahuweh’s name? Numbers 6:24-27
- Say the Shama? Where is it in the Old and New? Deuteronomy 6:4-9; Mark 12:29
- What are dunamis, kratos, and exousia? Answer: Power of God manifested through you.
- What are the fruits of the Spirit of God in Galatians 6:22-23?
Love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance:
11) What three feasts are going to be kept forever? Passover, Pentecost, and Tabernacles
Halle lu YAH